Focalware calculates sun and moon position for a given location and date. Use the interactive compass to determine the path and height of the sun or moon. Photographers and filmmakers who are always asked by their clients for the sun, moon and stars, can now deliver.
- Support for compass on devices that have one
- Integrated map for custom locations
- Sun/Moon rise and set times
- Sun/Moon azimuth and elevation
- Moon phase
- Magnetic declination
- Results shown graphically or on a list
- Location list of major world cities
- Manually create and save a list of custom locations
- GPS support
- Calculate sun/moon position for today or any date in the future
- Works with current location or anywhere in the world
"Focalware offers unrivaled accuracy and ease of use to photographers shooting outdoors. To say I use it a couple of times a day is an understatement!"
Moose Peterson, Wildlife Photographer
"A very slick little app, and a landscape photographer's new best friend."
Scott Kelby, Editor of Photoshop User Magazine
"As a nature photographer who spends much of my time photographing locations with no cell or wifi coverage, Focalware is essential to my ability to plot and plan for the sun and moon’s arrival and departure, no matter where I am."
Gary Hart, EloquentImages.com
Rated one of the 10 most useful iPhone Apps for Photographers by Pop Photo.